David and Andy are following advice from the government, DVSA, DIA and the ADINJC.
We are still not conducting lessons.
We don't yet know when we will be able to continue lessons. Lets hope it's soon.
We will contact everyone as soon as anything changes.
Can anyone with a test on hold please contact us as soon as you recieve an email with a new date?
Keep safe. If you have any questions you can call us anytime.